At AWMA, we have a unique system that provides a wide range of treatment options to aid the relief of chronic back pain. The Back on Track stretches the spine, the joints, Back on Trac and muscles in the back, the hips, and the thighs. The treatment can include vibrational therapy, heat therapy, lateral and bilateral flexion. The patient starts in a seated position, and the Back On Trac gently takes the patient into a comfortable face-up position to begin the treatment. See more about the Back on Trac at www.ergoflextechnologies.com. The Back on Trac can be a separate private room treatment or an added-on service.
- Tue2pm - 6pmWedBy AppointmentThu10am - 3pmFri8am - 2pmSat8am - 2pm*By appointment only
- Acupuncture Wellness Mount Airy1010 South Main Street
Mount Airy, NC 27030336-755-2158
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •