Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
- Tue2pm - 6pmWedBy AppointmentThu10am - 3pmFri8am - 2pmSat8am - 2pm*By appointment only
- Acupuncture Wellness Mount Airy1010 South Main Street
Mount Airy, NC 27030336-755-2158
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •